Monday 19 April 2010

"Vale a pena ficar de olho nesse blog".


This is part of an initiative called "Vale a pena ficar de olho nesse blog". The chosen blog has to copy the picture, with a link to the blog from which it has received the award . Then write ten more links to the blogs which are well worth a visit.
Thanks to Carmen Torres for mentioning my blog.
This is my list:
Sweeter Dulce
English in Guia Nivel Intermedio
English in Guía Nivel Avanzado
A clil to climb
ESL bloggers
English in Guía Nivel Básico
Blogging Time
Juan's blog
Carlos' English Corner
Discovering English

7 comments:

Eva María Suárez Guillén said...

Saro finalista! Congratulations, Saro. Let's see what happens now. I would have been satisfied with being on the finals only.

Dulce said...

THANK YOU sister!

Saro Rosales said...

Thanks Eva, your blogs deserved to be here too.

Chiew said...

Congrats, Saro!
Doesn't it strike you as odd that there are only 2 English language blogs among the finalists? Do you know how many there were in last year's list? I wasn't blogging back then so I have no idea.

Carlos Martín said...

Congratulations Saro! Good work always pays off. Thank you for mentioning my blog. I have already posted my list. Good luck at the final. Carlos xxx

Chiew said...

Saro,
I think you ought to mention to those on the list that they really shouldn't repeat any of the blogs already on the list, or the chain starts to break down quickly.
Chiew

Janet Bianchini said...

Hi Saro

I have visited your lovely blog via the link from Chiew's original post. I think it's a great way to learn about other blogs and I am having a lovely evening browsing through them.