Monday 13 September 2010

Welcome Letter



Dear Students,


I want to give a warm welcome to all new and returning students. I want you to know how pleased I am with having you in my class Intermediate2. I hope we will have a rewarding and successful year. My goal with this blog is to keep you involved in your learning process.
I encourage to live your comments and suggestions.

The presentation of the course will be 14th of September, that day you'll have the information about the school , books, new projects for this year and our Grundtvig project "Language Unites Europe". One of you could be chosen to go to France next October. Don't miss your first day.

I know with your help we are going to have a great year!!!

Saro Rosales

3 comments:

starfish said...

the same to you, thanks. all together we will have a rewarding year, i hope so!
starfish

Anonymous said...

Thanks Saro, for your words of welcome. See you and everyone tomorrow in the school.

Anonymous said...

Sorry,at school.